Fudgecakes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fudgecakes Alliance.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FinalEnding

Go down 
+3
Yourshiro
Abba
Soken
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Soken

Soken

FinalEnding Empty
PostSubject: FinalEnding   FinalEnding Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:11 am

FinalEnding
What Was

FinalEnding was originally owned and is still owned by Voulg.

FinalEnding had one goal. That goal was to strive to the top become the best guild and when we had finally reached the top we would disband the guild.

Why you ask?

FinalEnding would be legend. It would be the ending of all the other guilds.

Thus the name FinalEnding.
Founder of the name FinalEnding Soken and xcrownx

FinalEnding consisted of very active and strong players. Such as :

Voulg, xcrownx, MYArcher, Aoreena, KaciKay, Soken, ConfusedElf, Hitsukia, Umisora, Edger, Neoassassin, JimSheild

And a lot of other strong dedicated players to FinalEnding.

Within two months FinalEnding was close to being on the same level as CrimsonOrder, PhoenixIgnited, and TheDarkSide.

FinalEnding created the Union called 'Fudgecakes' Within that union:

FinalEnding, Sanctimonia, Esper and PaperMoon

FinalEnding was like a home to all of us and not just the guild the Alliance as well. Very friendly, hyper active, loved to war, joked, parties.

Fudgecakes was never one to be messed with. Hardly anyone wanted to war, which in that cause the invite would always be denied. Knowing that FinalEnding was within that Union everyone was scared.

Heres an Example (Read Text):
https://2img.net/h/oi26.tinypic.com/oqg4dg.jpg

Just like this forum Fudgecakes created its very FIRST forum.

http://fudgecakes.50.forumer.com/index.php?noportal=12

FinalEnding would have reached its goal about now, if it hadn't been for a horrible thing that had happened. The original owner, Voulg, had been banned in January 2010 for a year. Thus the fall of FinalEnding. As soon as FinalEnding fell everyone separated and went they're own ways. The once happy days were no longer to be shared together. Everyone went to WildAlcohol, DarkTranquility and or quit Luna in general. Some of us say hellos and some of us ignore each other, but never will we be close as we once were. The Happy Days, would be no more in FinalEnding.

FinalEnding
What is Now

FinalEnding has come back but this time it is FinalEndingX

Why X?

Cause I was told it was the coolest letter ever!

But why bring back FinalEnding?

Well if it isn't obvious, this guild is a home to a lot of people and some of the original people from FinalEnding and the alliance has come back to FinalEndingX! But this time to enjoy the new experience with new people.

Soken, Abba, and Kaci had came up with bring back FinalEnding.

To make FinalEnding a new. And to bring back one of the upcoming high level guilds, that would become the best once again.

So welcome you to FinalEndingX new or old, We and I hope you enjoy your stay here. And Hope that you stay for the upcoming of the next biggest and best guild in Crescent.

XEveryone from FinalEnding

Last edited by Soken on Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Abba

Abba

FinalEnding Empty
PostSubject: Re: FinalEnding   FinalEnding Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:23 am

Yeah, the old FinalEnding was amazing. We had so much fun, enjoyed ourselves, it was great. Too be honest, this kinda brought back so many memories. I still say that FinalEnding is the best guild ever, but I wanna work on changing that. Let's make FinalEndingX the best guild ever. I'll miss voulg and crown, but we gotta due the FinalEnding name justice. And Ken, post up a link to the "NO I WILL NOT WAR FINALENDING" screenshot. It makes me laugh.
Back to top Go down
Yourshiro

Yourshiro

FinalEnding Empty
PostSubject: *Clap*   FinalEnding Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:27 pm

*slow claps start,then faster...then people standing up with clappin.....and then cheering and jeering* Very nice Wink
Back to top Go down
KahakaiKeiki

KahakaiKeiki

FinalEnding Empty
PostSubject: Re: FinalEnding   FinalEnding Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:30 pm

It's good to see some of the history behind this guild. It has some very nice and cool members, for sure. I can't say I was a member of the old FE because I wasn't, but I was a member of the old Envy, which was another top-notch guild, so I was aware of you guys. I'm sure I'll enjoy my time here, everyone.
Back to top Go down
Abana

FinalEnding Empty
PostSubject: Re: FinalEnding   FinalEnding Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:15 pm

Wow I had no idea of the histroy of this guild and I am glad I do now. I remember when I helped Crownie choose her first job change. I haven't seen her since she was lvl 70+. I miss her so much and I hope to see her online some day. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Starylight2

Starylight2

FinalEnding Empty
PostSubject: Re: FinalEnding   FinalEnding Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 1:40 am

awwwwww i miss crown she was amazing Smile she helped me when i was a mage i wish she would come back
Back to top Go down
KaciKay
Admin
Admin
KaciKay

FinalEnding Empty
PostSubject: Re: FinalEnding   FinalEnding Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 1:46 pm

Yet, even though we wouldn't be as close to each other like Soken wrote, the few some stayed together and in which I think actually became closer. Very Happy One big help was the Tonaka family which kept Soken, Aoreena, Abba, myself, MYArcher and partially xBlossomx together for the most part. <3 But of course it's not the same as our huge extended lost Fudegcakes family. Love ya'll. (:
Back to top Go down
https://fudgecakes.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

FinalEnding Empty
PostSubject: Re: FinalEnding   FinalEnding Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FinalEnding
Page 1 of 1